Tuesday 3 March 2009

final filming for match cuts (16/2/09)

On 16th February our group went back to queen’s wood to film a couple more match cuts and we also wanted to make the credits while we were there. We first started making the credits out of plain paper wing then wrote down directed by, camera by, produced by and music by on each different paper we then put the credits on trees so that any time I pass through that tree the credit appears. If this part is successful the credits will look very effective and original. Once the credits have been done we than had to start filming the match cuts of me. Basically I will be walking through the forest and different match cuts will be taken of me for example filming my boots this will play a significant role in the beginning of the thriller and towards the end of the thriller.

No comments: