Thursday 19 March 2009

finished thriller

After a few weeks of filming we finally completed our thriller. To make sure our thriller was effective and up to the standard, we wanted to view it to our audience this was an important stage because the audience are the critics. After viewing the thriller we received the following feedback:

“Great credits, thriller looks very professional”

“I really do like the solarize effect it creates tension really well”

“I enjoy the credits it looks very original, the music creates suspense very effectively”

Looking at the audience’s feedback it seems they really enjoyed the thriller, this meant a lot to us because we worked really hard on developing this idea. Ideas on paper are easy to do but to actually film was quiet a challenging task. But overall my group and I are very ecstatic on what we have achieved and for a first attempt on this thriller I think we did a smashing job.

No comments: